Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Meet the team - Marilyn

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday to you.  Meet the team is coming to an end, we hope you have enjoyed getting to know who's who.  Just a little reminder that our first challenge will be on 6th January..   So today we are meeting Marilyn.



 I live in Saskatchewan Canada where it's hot in the summer and freezing cold, cold, cold in the winter! I am recently retired from my job as an Administrator and am looking forward to being able to spend more time in my craft room. We have 2 grown children and 4 of the best little grands ever. I'm thrilled to be part of the Making Memories Crafting design team and look forward to working with these lovely ladies.

Lovely to meet you Marilyn, we look forward to working with you.  


1 comment: